To support general weakness, muscle problems and susceptibility to infections - Protects the organism from aggressive oxygen radicals
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 2603-610
- Supplier Name: Eggersmann - Mein Pferdefutter
- EAN: 4029862031102
- Weight: 1 kg
Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant which, in combination with selenium, protects the organism from aggressive oxygen radicals.
Deficits in antioxidants lead to general weakness, muscle problems and susceptibility to infections. Free radicals form during hard sporting activities and stress on the muscles, which most likely increases the body's requirements for vitamin E and selenium. The supplementation with a mix of vitamin E + selenium can also be very beneficial for the circulation and the supply of various tissues with oxygen.
The benefits at a glance:
- low dosage
- protects your horse effectively against a sudden lack of performance
- may prevent tension and serves the cell protection
- supports the rideability of the horse
- as a supplement with high volumes of oil in feed
Ponies and foals: 10 g/day, light horses: 15 g/day, larger horses: 25 g/day (1 measuring spoon = 20g).
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Eggersmann - Mein Pferdefutter
|Wheat flour||38,9 %|
|Dicalcium phosphate||3,5 %|
|Calcium gluconate||3,0 %|
|Magnesium fumarate||2,0 %|
|Sugar beet syrup||1,0 %|
|Crude protein||13,60 %|
|Crude fat||14,00 %|
|Crude fibre||2,70 %|
|Crude ash||15,80 %|
|Vitamin E (3a700)||100.000,00 mg|
|Selenium (3b8.12) selenomethionine||20,00 mg|
|Selenium (3b801) (sodium selenite)||5,00 mg|
|L-Lysine-Monohydrochloride, feed quality (3.2.3)||50.000,00 mg|
|Anwendung:||Hufprobleme, Hufrolle, Immunsystem, Kreuzverschlag, Leistung, Muskelaufbau, Selenmangel, Spat|